If we, the organiser, need to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances (such as following Govt advice on Covid-19), you will be issued a full refund.
If you cancel your booking (unless for exceptional circumstances), the cancellation terms listed below will apply;
Our percentages are worked out based on the likelihood of our ability to fill a cancelled place in a timely manner.
***The deposit is non-refundable.***The following applies to any outstanding amount paid after the deposit.
- within 90 days of start date = full refund less £15 admin fee
- within 75 days of start date = 90% refund less admin fee
- within 35 days of start date = 50% refund less admin fee
- within 20 days of start date = 10% refund less admin fee
- within 15 days of start date = 5% refund less admin fee
- within 10 days of start date = no refund
Please note that the costs of our accommodation, workshops & modular courses are based on the start date & time to the end date & time and do not run on an opt-in/opt-out basis. Therefore, you are liable for the whole booked period regardless if you arrive late or leave early.
In the unlikely event of a workshop being cancelled by Bombo Productions, a full refund will be given. No liability is accepted for additional costs (such as travel costs) incurred by the student.
Every participant is responsible for looking after his or her safety and property. Vehicles parked at the venue are at your own risk.
Guests are liable for any breakages of Finca Ará Oko property unless it is a wear and tear malfunction.